Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

beezit
Topic Author

Thumbnails Layout

12 Jun 2010, 18:31

Hello, All:
It's been a while since I've configured the layout of my site; and, of course I have to start out with "I swear I've looked all over but can't find the solution." :D

1) How do I change the number of thumbnails that are displayed on a gallery? I.e. at present, my gallery has thumbnails in a 3 x 3 grid layout (9 thumbnails per gallery "page")... What if I want a 4 x 4 or 6 x 6 layout? How would I accomplish this?
2) How do I change the main thumbnail sizes in each gallery... I.e. same scenario above where my site currently has a 3 x 3 thumbnail grid layout... Their dimension appears to be about 125px X 100px... What if I wanted to change them all to 50px x 50px? How would I accomplish this?

Thanks much in advance!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

14 Jun 2010, 11:53

Are you using Imagevue X2 or Imagevue V1? Perhaps you have a link?

1. In Imagevue X2, by default, your gallery displays an amount of thumbnails depending on the users screen resolution, including a lot of margin. You can edit the margins from the controlpanel -> settings.

2. In Imagevue X2, you can go to controlpanel -> settings -> thumbnails.thumbnail.* - Here you have the options for setting thumbnail sizes.

Choose your settings, and then navigate to a folder, and click "create thumbnails". Thumbnails in this folder will then be created based on your settings. You can then repeat this for another folder and use different thumbnail settings ...