Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

andylights
Topic Author

filemod title text

26 Mar 2010, 18:15

Hi,

I've changed the style settings (font, colour, ) for the filemod title text on my start page.
When viewed on a normal monitor it's fine, but on a widscreen the font changes back to arial...how do I stop that? Everything else is fine just the font.

Thanks,

Andy

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

29 Mar 2010, 09:00

Do you have a link? Are you checking the font/color on the same computer, or two different ones? It is important that you EMPTY CACHE in the browser you are viewing from when checking updates to CSS. The only other reason it would display a different font, is if the given font is missing on the "other" computer. It certainly would not change simply on widescreen ..

andylights
Topic Author

29 Mar 2010, 21:13

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your reply. I must re-state that these are my first attempts at using CSS, HTML and anything remotely resembling 'web design'....

After I posted the font question, I did a bit of googling and answered my own question (but I've only just had the time to check back here). I had changed the title text to a non standard font, which wasn't on the two other machines, one being a widescreen, my own machine I've been using for admin WITH the fonts is 4:3 .
I may include the title (in my non standard font) in a new start page jpeg.
Or I may just revert back to something common place.

Thanks again,

Andy