Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Me
Topic Author

Update from V1 to X2

14 Mar 2010, 09:11

Hi,

could you please provide a step by step instruction how to upgrade from V1 to X2? I deleted all V1 folders and replaced by X2 files/folders as described here (viewtopic.php?t=4160), but there doesn't seem to be any configuration (at least the folder is empty and the gallery doesn't load). Also, I cannot open the admin interface which I think used to be here:

www.katy-kerkau-makeup.de/admin/

I'm not really motivated to fight my way through the general documentation again, so a full step by step upgrade info would be great.

Thanks
el.

SofTones
Experienced

14 Mar 2010, 10:16

The config folder is initially empty... it stores your log-ins and alterations you make to things, so no need to mess with that just yet !! Is your "imagevue" folder called "admin"??? It's usually like this http://www.katy-kerkau-makeup.de/imagvue...... if it's NOT called "admin" then you need to tell your browser where it is... I FTP list your "admin" and see NO "imagvue" mention at all

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

16 Mar 2010, 04:29

I think you may have misunderstood slightly ... What is the link to your original gallery installation? You have given the link to your old admin ... The new Imagevue doesn't even have a folder called "admin".
mjau-mjau wrote:If you are upgrading from a V1 gallery, you need to first delete all folders in your gallery except the "content" folder. Thereafter, you need to upload all files/folder from V2, except the "content" folder.