Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

henleyb
Topic Author

Changing vertical height between top and image.

11 Jan 2010, 11:44

I'm looking to reduce the vertical height on the main window between the border and the actual image. At the moment, the images we are displaying are fairly small and so with the menu being at the top left, there is a lot of room between the top of the menu and the image.

On the website, this extra space means that on smaller resolutions the user has to scroll.

Is there a way to reduce the space between the top edge of the Imagevue gallery and the top of the images?

EDIT: This explains what I'm trying to do a lot better than what i've written above.

Image Image

TIA.

henleyb
Topic Author

12 Jan 2010, 14:42

I've been scouring through the template html/css etc but can't find anything relating to this. Is this just how it is in the flash with no chance of changing it?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Changing vertical height between top and image.

13 Jan 2010, 09:37

henleyb wrote:On the website, this extra space means that on smaller resolutions the user has to scroll.
I think you have misunderstood the concept of how it works - Have you actually tried in on a smaller screen?

Nobody will be scrolling, as thumbnails and images are CENTERED on the screen. This is some of the power behind imagevue that it may create more thumbnails on bigger screens, and it may scale down images on smaller screens ... just so it looks nice on all sizes without having to scroll.