Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

jamyshaw
Topic Author

Changing css on send button- contact form

10 Nov 2009, 12:12

Hi,

I can't seem to find the relevant css code to change the "send" button text size.

I've tried changing the .textpage_forminput { to include font-size: 11px; but oddly enough this changes the text you write in the input boxes to a tiny font??

All I really want to do is have it all font-family: "standard 07_53"; but I seem to have to make it arial. If anyone has a way of changing this whole form globally to font-family: "standard 07_53"; I'd be overjoyed! ;-)

Cheers.

This is the code I have currently for this area...
http://www.jamesshaw.co.nz/#/content/zcontact/

.textpage {
leading: 2px;
font-family: "standard 07_53";
}
.textpage_title {
/*size of about and contact titles*/
font-size: 16px;
font-family: "standard 07_63";
leading: 8;
}
.textpage_body {
font-family: "standard 07_53";
}
.textpage_form {
/* following changes text over form inputs*/
font-size: 11px;
font-family: arial;
}
.textpage_forminput {
/* You need to specify all required styles in this class because they are not inherited from the main textpage class because of restrictions with input fields in flash.
Please use 0x color formatting instead of #
font-family only supports a single font value. Make sure its a font that is globally supported*/
/*following changes the text just inside the input txt boxes*/
color: 0x333333;
}
.textpage_forminputback {
/* This specific class only supports the color style. Please use 0x color formatting instead of # */
/* changes background colour for input boxes you write in*/
color: 0xcccccc;
}

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

11 Nov 2009, 06:05

Unfortunately, the INPUT fields were a little difficult to work with in terms of CSS, so you wont be able to use the embedded "standard 07_53" font on the input fields. The same goes for the SUBMIT button, which inherits font from input files ...

However, the font HEADING above the input fields you can set to "standard 07_53" of course. You currently have it as Arial/11px in your CSS though:
Code
.textpage_form {
	/* following changes text over form inputs*/
	font-size: 11px;
}