Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Silmaril
Topic Author

PHP error (user error and warning) in ivXml.class.php

30 Jul 2009, 04:53

After synchronizing local and remote site (using DreamWeaver) I have lost my Gallery and can't load the Admin.

What could have caused this and, more important, what do I do now~...javascript:emoticon(':cry:')

These messages are given:
--------------------------------
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: file_get_contents(/home/sailabout.nl/www/photogallery/content/C Zeilen/L Zeilreis 2002/folderdata.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

Filename: /imagevue/include/ivXml.class.php

Line Number: 202

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/sailabout.nl/www/photogallery/content/C Zeilen/L Zeilreis 2002/folderdata.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sailabout.nl/www/photogallery/imagevue/include/ivXml.class.php on line 202
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: User Error

Message: Argument passed to ivXml::setNodeTree() must be an instance of ivXmlNode

Filename: /imagevue/include/ivXml.class.php

Line Number: 140

Fatal error: Argument passed to ivXml::setNodeTree() must be an instance of ivXmlNode in /home/sailabout.nl/www/photogallery/imagevue/include/ivXml.class.php on line 140 :cry:

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

30 Jul 2009, 11:39

I believe some files/folders been overwritten with incorrect permissions so now they are unwritable for php, happens all the time.

Try chmodding them using ftp client. Or PM your ftp l/p with a link to this post so we can check for you.
firedev.com

Silmaril
Topic Author

31 Jul 2009, 05:44

Hi Nick, I am not totally illetarate with computers ... but:

- what is chmodding?

and secondly:

what do you mean with ftp l/p - do you want my login & password for the account, so you can do a check? That's service!

I'll try to give all the files the 777-permission, see if that changes the problem. If not, i'll send yoy l/p?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,
Ruud (the Netherlands)

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

31 Jul 2009, 06:35

Check now
firedev.com