Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rollingbolus
Experienced
Topic Author

some font questions

15 Mar 2009, 03:21

Hi, does anyone know how to change the font colour on the first page? my background is black so the text is invisible at the moment apart from the word 'here'.
also how to get rid of those little boxes that pop up above the thumbnails when you run the cursor over them?
and how to get rid of the box containing all the camera information which appears when the cursor rests over the main images?

thanks a lot

...and one unrelated question..
how can I insert a 'back' button linking back to my homepage?

ah yes, plus how to change the font to bold above each image, I've been trying to modify the css sheet but for that it isn't working

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: some font questions

17 Mar 2009, 06:03

ALL text styles are set from your theme CSS stylesheet. You edit a theme stylesheet by going to admin -> themes -> edit your theme -> edit theme stylesheet. Read more about the CSS stylesheets here:
viewtopic.php?t=4270

rollingbolus wrote:how can I insert a 'back' button linking back to my homepage?
Create a new folder from the admin, and then select "use as[link]" in the dropdown panel. You can then link it to your homepage.

rollingbolus
Experienced
Topic Author

disabling

18 Mar 2009, 01:39

thanks for that, very useful, but I'm still having a bit of trouble.....
all the text is as I want it but I'd like to disable all the thumbnail tooltips

how can I do this please?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

30 Mar 2009, 11:50

sorry, missed this one ...

Go to admin -> settings -> menu.mainmenu.folderdescription.enabled ... uncheck that item!

rollingbolus
Experienced
Topic Author

another font question

28 Mar 2010, 04:03

Hi,

I'm adding some descriptive text to some stories in my gallery, and I can't work out which bit of the css sheet to modify to format my text.

here's a link to the page I'm working on:
http://www.dblewett.com/gallerysecond/# ... 0Festival/

as you can see, the descriptive text is bold, grey, and (I think) 10 or 12 pixels. I want it to be normal, white, and 8 pixels. I know how to do this but I don't know where to put this in the stylesheet

could you help me out please?

cheers

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

29 Mar 2010, 09:08

This text is from a THUMBNAILS page, and therefore you need to edit the CSS related to thumbnails:
Code
.thumbnails {
}
.thumbnails_breadcrumbs {
}
.thumbnails_title {
}
.thumbnails_description {
}
.thumbnails_page {
}
You can use .thumbnails(global) or .thumbnails_description to edit the style of this text. Read more about these classes and more here:
viewtopic.php?t=4270

When are these photos taken from? I have also seen the vegetarian festival in Phuket!

rollingbolus
Experienced
Topic Author

thanks

30 Mar 2010, 01:55

excellent, sorted now, thanks for your help

those photos were taken October 2009, it's a great festival eh?
and if you enjoyed the Veggie Fest then you'd also like the Wat Bang Phra Tattoo Festival (photos also in my gallery) - more entranced Thais, this time being possessed by the spirits of their tattoos!

thanks again