Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

blinkstylez
Topic Author

500 Internal Sever Error When Installing!

15 Feb 2009, 18:51

Ok well I had my gallery up and running I had just updated alot of files it was working perfectly then I went in to add a small code in the main index.php file on my server, all I was adding was a small icon code in the header to point to a png image. I deleted the current index.php file and uploaded the newly edited one then I got this error :
"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@e-howardesign.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Ok so I figured ok I screwed up configuring the files so I deleted the index file and reuploaded the original one from the downloaded zip file from this site. Still got the error. So eventually I said forget it and I backed up all my files and wiped everything, downloaded a fresh zip file from the downloads section and reinstalled the gallery and im STILL getting the error. I dont know what to do anymore link to server www.e-howardesign.com

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

18 Feb 2009, 02:33

Hmm I need ftp login and password, but also I can guarantee you didn't upload it fully. http://www.e-howardesign.com/upload/ima ... hpinfo.php - there should be a file here.
firedev.com