Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Kaben
Topic Author

Install wont work? Help pls.

10 Feb 2009, 16:29

Ok, i have uploaded the imagevueX2 files to my site via ftp, but my web page wont display anything other than my webhosts standard page.

I have had a friend, who has a working imagevue gallery, look at my file upload and he cant work it out either.

Could an admin please help me have a look at the files? I cant work this out and am started to get very frustrated. I am web design noob so any help will be very gratefully recieved!

My website address is www.bridgensphotography.co.uk and i will pm the the username/password.

Rob

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

10 Feb 2009, 17:08

What is wrong with your site? Does it actually work? Can you upload any file and then access it from browser?
firedev.com

Kaben
Topic Author

10 Feb 2009, 17:28

No, it doesn't look like i can.
If i am honest, i have never created a website before so im not entirely sure what i should be doing.

i just uploaded a jpeg to my root file to test if i can access it, but still it doesn't show anything other than the easyspace filler.

I understand my problem is probably beyond imagevue, but if you could take a look at what i have uploaded to my sites ftp and check that it is in the folders it should be, then it will ta least eliminate one problem for me.

Kaben
Topic Author

10 Feb 2009, 17:33

ah, it may be becaue i only bought my hosting/domain yesterday. I will check again tomorrow evening to see if it is just delays is setup etc.

Kaben
Topic Author

13 Feb 2009, 15:30

Sorry, it was all due to the domain not being propegated properly!
My site is uploaded and working great - thanks for such an easy piece of software to work with!

www.bridgensphotography.co.uk