Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mja
Topic Author

How to change font of the title

16 Dec 2008, 08:47

Hi there

I did a forum search, but I couldn't find a hint how to change the font of the header. Changes in the globalstyles.as did not work. have someone an idea how to fix that problem?

I would be very glad.
Thanks

mja

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

16 Dec 2008, 23:11

Unfortunately, you can't change the fonts in the main imageVue V1 gallery, unless you edit the FLA source file.

Only in Imagevue V2 can you edit all texts with a CSS file.

chinkone

03 Jan 2009, 08:08

Hi Karl,

Good job you've done there with V2. I've purchased a copy just a moment ago. Is it possible to use any custom font? (e.g. include separate .swf with font embeded) Or are we forced to use system-fonts?

I hope there's a solution for this. I think this is an ultimate way to personalize the gallery.

Kind regards

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Jan 2009, 01:44

chinkone wrote:Is it possible to use any custom font? (e.g. include separate .swf with font embeded) Or are we forced to use system-fonts?

I hope there's a solution for this. I think this is an ultimate way to personalize the gallery.
I agree - I have been playing around with this earlier, but unfortunately it has been relatively unsuccessful.

You can load a font.swf into imagevue, but the problem is with some kind of flash player security restriction - For some reason it is not possible to use the embedded font in a parent movieclip(eg. the gallery). The embedded font can only be used within the movieclip where the font.swf is loaded. I have tried various workarounds, but nothing seems to work. I will look further into this ...