Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Topic Author

flash photo gallery for embedding

15 Dec 2008, 16:37

Hi, here is a link to my gallery:

http://www.aerosolarabic.com/soulcityarts/gallery/

I was wondering if there is any way of embedding a flash photo slideshow into another website/blog etc, in the same way this slideshow has:

http://www.mosaicnetwork.co.uk/news/mos ... ards_2008/ (scroll down and you will see it)

Is there any way of taking my current gallery, as shown above in the first link - i have successfully managed to configure it and display it as a separate url, but i want to embed my own gallery into another page.

Also want to know, how would i link to my gallery from another flash website, for example any chance of click a button and it loads the gallery into place inside of anothe flash file?

The gallery that I have uploaded, is there any other formats I can display, with the same files, ie, i noticed in the initial instructions of various different format galleries available, how do i configure those galleries, without uploading the image files again.

Thanks

Mohammed Ali

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: flash photo gallery for embedding

15 Dec 2008, 23:46

You can embed the gallery into a separate website, but not as compact as in the example link you provided. That will be possible in a future release - First we are releasing the imagevue V2 final.

You can link to your gallery from another flash site - You could also load the gallery into place of your flash site, by using a "loadMovie" command. We don't recommend that unless you are skilled with flash.

Not sure what you mean regarding other formats ... The gallery you have, also supports other filetypes like FLV(video), PDF, doc, png, gif ... Just upload the files.

... or perhaps you mean different thumbnail sizes? You can change the thumbnail sizes from the admin -> config thumbnails.thumbnail settings ...