Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

07 Nov 2008, 01:11

other than the fact that the movieclip isn't placed in absolute coordinates for some reason, I can't see anything wrong with your gallery.

Nicksta
Topic Author

07 Nov 2008, 07:18

The gallery is currently taking up the entire flash document. I want it to be contained within the movie clip that is 830 x 510. The gallery is currently overlapping the rest of my flash document. That is the problem.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

07 Nov 2008, 23:41

hmm, yes true... Anyway seems to me like the only problem is that the imagevue "background" is loading above your content. The gallery itself is not a problem ...

I don't understand why its creating a background even though you set backimage = false. I have a suggeestion which should work as a workaround at least:

Create a background image in SWF that is just a 100x100px square with 0% alpha/opacity. Then assign that background in the config.ini file.

Nicksta
Topic Author

08 Nov 2008, 02:30

ok i will try that tomorrow but I should let you know that my movie clip is not centered like the gallery currently is, it is just about at the bottom right corner.

Nicksta
Topic Author

08 Nov 2008, 12:02

I tried the swf background and the loading bar basically fills but stops there. It doesn't bring up the gallery for some reason. This is the location of the background swf that I created: http://con-trast.com/upload/back-test.swf

The only way I know how to make a transparent swf is with html properties, so I assume I would see a bright green background even if it worked anyways.

My coordinates and dimensions are exact so I tried resizing my movie clip a couple times and the stretching still occurs.

*EDIT*

Ok so I just gave up on integrating it. I tried a couple other things that helped, but just couldn't get it to work exactly like I wanted. So I decided to just make it a separate page. It's unfortunate but it still looks nice. The only question I can think of now is how do you organize the order in which your images display? I thought it was determined by the order you upload them, but I'm noticing it isn't It's not alphabetized either. Thanks.