Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

DaniMun
Topic Author

Wow! It worked!

17 Oct 2008, 16:22

That's exactly what I needed! Thank you, Karl! You rock! I wish I knew half of how much actionscript programming you know :oops: lol well at least 10 percent of your AS knowledge would make me a way much better Flash user :D

Well... I hope I can now put to work all what I've learned so far with your help, and hopefuly by the start of the next week I'll be able to show you my brand-new, custom-embedded into an existing Flash site, Imagevue V2 gallery! To be completely honest, I've already encountered some issues which could make some people drop the idea of using the V2 gallery the way I'm trying to, but, despite of these issues, I am now able to put my idea into practice, which, in my opinion, is a great achievement! It's too early for me to detaliate the entire process, but I'm gonna elaborate my theory and then I'll try writing a simple step-by-step quickstart guide, to be available for others who need to embed the gallery into a 100% Flash website.

Once again, thank you for your useful support, Karl! (and, hopefuly, I won't bug you with silly questions too soon :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Best regards from a wannabe Flash webdesigner from Romania! :wink:
I hope you have a wonderful day!
(and please, excuse my English, it's not my native language)