Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Jesus
Topic Author

Admin password + image upload

03 Nov 2006, 16:46

Hello everybody,

Im getting done my 1st installation of this great gallery.

But I'm having 2 issues.. 1st, im trying to change the password following the proper instructions but once I changed and try to enter using the new password I got a message that says: Wrong password, any ideas?

2nd. I want to know how does the image upload feature work as I want to use the admin and not the ftp to upload and remove images from my galery

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jesus

PS
Im using firefox as my browser so I dont know if the image upload feature will only work with IE.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Admin password + image upload

04 Nov 2006, 07:54

Jesus wrote:im trying to change the password following the proper instructions but once I changed and try to enter using the new password I got a message that says: Wrong password
Details please? Maybe paste passwords.php content?
Jesus wrote: 2nd. I want to know how does the image upload feature work as I want to use the admin and not the ftp to upload and remove images from my galery
PS
Im using firefox as my browser so I dont know if the image upload feature will only work with IE.
Once you login, you'll see. It works in FF too.

But if we aren't speaking about uploading 1-2 files every once in a while - then its better to upload using ftp client.
firedev.com

Jesus
Topic Author

08 Nov 2006, 11:00

Thanks for your answer Nick,

As per my password question I figure it out :) I was reading the manual and change it the password.php file.

Now per the image upload feature from the admin, I understand that's on the wish list for t a new version. Am I correct?

Thanks for your help, having the forums at hand help me a lot!

Jesus

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

10 Nov 2006, 06:05

Jesus wrote:Now per the image upload feature from the admin, I understand that's on the wish list for t a new version. Am I correct?
Er... not sure what do you mean? It works - you can upload many files using IE and one-by-one using FF
firedev.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

13 Nov 2006, 02:01

We hope to provide multiple file upload capabilities in new version coming next year.