Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

kameleo
Topic Author

link to popup window in in descriptions

12 Oct 2006, 16:59

hello, i tried to make a link to a popup window in the description of the picture, the link seems to be recognized by the browser but when i click on it nothing happens.

I changed nothing, and that was working on the imagevue16. Could it be possible to lauch a popup simply clicking on the image. This is for video showing purpose. Imagevue would deserve a video module...

thanks

check videos imagevue gallery on www.audience33.com

kameleo

kameleo
Topic Author

Re: link to popup window in in descriptions

12 Oct 2006, 17:10

kameleo wrote:hello, i tried to make a link to a popup window in the description of the picture, the link seems to be recognized by the browser but when i click on it nothing happens.

I changed nothing, and that was working on the imagevue16. Could it be possible to lauch a popup simply clicking on the image. This is for video showing purpose. Imagevue would deserve a video module...

thanks

check videos imagevue gallery on www.audience33.com

kameleo
Ok my mistake, i just forgot to put a js script in my index.php header...:shock:
but hey mjau, imagevue would really deserve a video module !

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

12 Oct 2006, 23:43

but hey mjau, imagevue would really deserve a video module !
Yes, and congratulations with your awesome portfolio -

A previous post on video in imagevue: viewtopic.php?t=13

A tip for your gallery perhaps: In your slideshow, I can see that you have set the text to display on left of image. Why not set it to align right, so that it aligns upto image also?

DELETED

13 Oct 2006, 05:20

DELETED