Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rob_528
Experienced
Topic Author

Farbe der Bildunterschrift

30 Dec 2020, 14:04

In den Popups möchte ich die Farbe der Bildunterschrift ändern. Derzeit ist sie weiß (Zum Beispiel im Ordner "Helden"). Ich finde die Stelle leider nicht, wo ich einstellen kann, dass auch dieser Text Schwarz  dargestellt wird.

In the popups I would like to change the color of the caption. Currently it is white (for example, in the folder "Heroes"). Unfortunately I can't find the place where I can set that this text is also displayed in black.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Farbe der Bildunterschrift

31 Dec 2020, 01:58

rob_528 wrote:In the popups I would like to change the color of the caption. Currently it is white (for example, in the folder "Heroes"). Unfortunately I can't find the place where I can set that this text is also displayed in black.
You mean you want to change the TEXT COLOR of the caption? To what color? If you want to change it from light to dark, you would have to change the caption background color also. This can only be achieved with custom CSS. I don't see any point in having settings for this, because there are not many functional usager cases where the text color should be anything else than light/white on dark.
rob_528 wrote:(for example, in the folder "Heroes")
Since you mention folder "Heroes", do you have a link so I can take a look?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

31 Dec 2020, 22:57

So you want to color the text differently for every single photo? As you can clearly see, having a dark caption without any background is clearly not compatible with many of your images:
rob_528 wrote:So the dark caption would appear directly on the white background of the popup. Is that possible?
I think you are ignoring the fact that on most screen sizes, the caption will overlay the image? I assume you are viewing from a very large screen, in which case there might be space below the image. As you must understand, it's a bad idea to ignore small/medium (most) screens.

Suggestion: Perhaps use the same "subtitles" style as now, but color the text dark and make the text-background white? It would then look like it has no background on very large screens (because it would match the popup background), but would still work on small/medium screens when the caption must overlay the image.

rob_528
Experienced
Topic Author

02 Jan 2021, 13:34

This is a very good idea. Unfortunately, I can't find the place where I can set it. Can you help me?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

02 Jan 2021, 23:32

It's not an option, but you can add the following to Settings > Custom > Custom CSS:
Code
.pswp__caption-style-subtitles .pswp__caption__center>*:not(br):not(div) {
  background-color: #FFF;
  color: #222;
}

rob_528
Experienced
Topic Author

03 Jan 2021, 07:32

Thanks a lot