Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

florent
Experienced
Topic Author

Alors les francais, c'est le calme plat pour la X3 ?

13 Dec 2016, 13:14

Bonjour,
Juste un petit post pour réveiller le forum français, histoire d'être sur que les autres sont toujours la avec leur X3 à jour & au top ...
De mon coté, super content, car avec la dernière release, j'ai récupéré mon lecteur musical si chez à mon gout !
Merci pour vos retours.
Florent

Thomas
Experienced

Re: Alors les francais, c'est le calme plat pour la X3 ?

14 Dec 2016, 02:29

Salut Florent,

Ce calme signifie peut être que tout le monde est ravi, que leur galerie fonctionne correctement et que chacun sait comment l'utiliser au mieux....
Bref que ça roule pour chacun d'entre nous ;)

Thomas
Modérateur du forum français Imagevue

apitie

28 Jan 2017, 01:12

Bonjour !
J'ai téléchargé et installé la galerie et maintenant je commence à la personnaliser pour y mettre mes quelques petits albums photos surtout pou ile partage. Je galère un peu pour des paramètres basiques... Est-ce qu'il existe une documentation exhaustive qui explique comment tout fonctionne depuis le début ?

Merci à vous :)
AP

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 Jan 2017, 09:12

Salut.

Traduit par Google translate.

Il n'existe actuellement aucune instance distincte pour X3, bien que nous ajouterons bientôt une documentation supplémentaire. À partir du panneau, il ya déjà beaucoup d'aide pour chacun des paramètres. En outre, vous n'avez pas besoin de modifier la plupart des paramètres ... C'est surtout pour la personnalisation avancée.

Y at-il quelque chose de spécifique que vous vouliez atteindre?

Désolé pour manque de documentation. Nous voulons rendre X3 aussi facile que possible, mais il nécessite beaucoup de paramètres pour offrir toutes les fonctionnalités.

---

There is currently no separate decumentation for X3, although we will be adding some additional documentation soon. From the panel, there is already a LOT of help for each of the settings. Also, you don't need to change most of the settings ... It's mostly for advanced customization.

Was there anything specific you wanted to achieve?

Sorry for lack of documentation. We want to make X3 as easy as possible, but it requires a lot of settings to offer all the features.

torobouk
Experienced

17 Feb 2017, 14:13

Salut Les Français sont là, et X3 fonctionne au top ....

Safe91

08 Nov 2017, 15:39

Bjr,

je suis en train de porter mes photos ( et l'arborescence qui va avec ) de ma galerie sous X2 vers la nouvelle galerie sous X3 ... et j'ai un peu de mal à exploiter une arborescence de type arbre binaire avec 1 père ayant 3 ou 4 niveau de sous dossiers. Si quelqu'un peut m'aider, c'est pas de refus.
Sur ce lien :http://www.safe.fr.cr/Photos/Theme/ j'ai bien un père THEME qui possède 9 sous dossiers contenant des images > ca s'affiche correctement.
Maintenant si vous regarder le menu "Photos", on y voit le père VOYAGE qui possède 13 sous-dossiers qui contiennent chacun entre 1 et x sous dossiers contenant des images.
J'ai paramétré mes pages ( THEME et VOYAGE ) de la même  manière  et rien ne s'affiche alors que les images s'affichent correctement ( ex avec Londres : http://www.safe.fr.cr/Photos/Voyages/An ... e/Londres/
Que dois-je paramétrer pour conserver l'arborescence d'origine ?
Merci par avance a tous ceux qui prendront un peu de temps pour me répondre.
Cordialement, Safe.

Safe91

08 Nov 2017, 18:03

Oups,
corrigé par moi même : doublon de répertoire via FTP ....
@+

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 Nov 2017, 23:41

Pardon my French, but please let me answer your question. For your "PHOTOS" page, you are using the special "LIST" mega menu:
The LIST mega menu supports displaying TWO levels of child pages. For example:
Photos > Voyages > Bresil

It does NOT display 4th level child pages visible in the menu, for example:
Photos > Voyages > Bresil > Itamaraca (not visible in menu)

The LIST mega menu is very useful to show a large amount of 2nd and 3rd level pages, but because of it's technical nature, it can ONLY show level 2 and level 3 pages. As you can see from the LIST menu in our demo, where would it fit level 4 pages intuitively?

Your options are:
  • Disable the LIST mega menu from photos > Menu > Dropdown, and simply use the normal dropdown. It's not as useful as the LIST for large menu's, but it supports unlimited dropdown levels.
  • Simply continue with your list. It's not always good to have THAT MANY choices for the visitor directly in the menu, and can be confusing. In your case, the visitor will arrive on category page (for example Bresil) from the main menu, and from there, they can click the gallery they want to visit. Works fine. 
  • Change your layout to SIDEBAR (settings > style > layout), in which case the entire tree structure will be available in left menu.

Thomas
Experienced

09 Nov 2017, 01:34

Apparemment tu as réussi à obtenir ce que tu souhaitais.
Sache que tu as également la possibilité de copier les réglages d'une page pour les appliquer sur une autre en cliquant sur le le dernier icone du menu situé dans les paramètres.
Enfin, n'hésite pas à revenir ici en cas de problème.

Sinon, sympa ton site ;)

Safe91

11 Nov 2017, 17:37

mjau-mjau wrote:Pardon my French, but please let me answer your question. Your options are:
  • Disable the LIST mega menu from photos > Menu > Dropdown, and simply use the normal dropdown. It's not as useful as the LIST for large menu's, but it supports unlimited dropdown levels.
  • Simply continue with your list. It's not always good to have THAT MANY choices for the visitor directly in the menu, and can be confusing. In your case, the visitor will arrive on category page (for example Bresil) from the main menu, and from there, they can click the gallery they want to visit. Works fine. 
  • Change your layout to SIDEBAR (settings > style > layout), in which case the entire tree structure will be available in left menu.
Thank you mjau-mjau,

i created another level 1 folder dedicated to my voyages photos wich are now separated from my other photos. By the way, X3 interface is awesome and very esay to use ( and very quick to display photos or folders ).

There are two minor ( in my own ) points i would like to set in X3 interface. If you go on my website ( http://www.safe.fr.cr/Photos-Voyages/ ), and click on the top menu on "Voyages photos", Thailand, in bottom right of mega menu, appear but not the 14 thaï destinations.
1 / i'm looking for custom css to reduce the police size in the mega list ( both folders and sub folders texts ). My goal is to gain some place to display every destination ( with a 10% free for example for my next trips ).

2 / when we click in "Photos Voyages" in the top menu, i want to display mega menu but not the "Photos Voyages" page. I tried to remove evry module of this page, hide evrything but there's always a page wich appear ( totally free ). I'm looking for a solution wich could work only for one selection of the top menu.

Thank you by advance for your answer. 

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

11 Nov 2017, 22:55

Safe91 wrote:There are two minor ( in my own ) points i would like to set in X3 interface. If you go on my website ( http://www.safe.fr.cr/Photos-Voyages/ ), and click on the top menu on "Voyages photos", Thailand, in bottom right of mega menu, appear but not the 14 thaï destinations.
The LIST mega menu will TRY it's best to sort your categories neatly into columns, but it can't do much if your category items simply exceed the amount of available space (also depending on visitors screen size). In my case, the menu ALMOST fits nicely on my macbook 13" screen, but some items of "Thailand" are below visible screen area:

As explained in the HELP for the LIST dropdown https://d.pr/i/DMeE57, you can use an advanced config to either a) Change the amount of columns (you could try to set 6, although it might not help), or 2) Use an advanced config to configure the layout (order) of all categories within the LIST ... For example, I can with my eyes see that I could re-stack a few of the categories in different columns, so that all categories should fit on page.
Safe91 wrote:1 / i'm looking for custom css to reduce the police size in the mega list ( both folders and sub folders texts ). My goal is to gain some place to display every destination ( with a 10% free for example for my next trips ).
This is also an option, although not optimal. I did some tests on your website, and found that it may help, but you may need to combine it with re-sorting the order as explained above. You could try some custom CSS like this:
Code
.list-inner a {
  font-size: .75rem !important;
  line-height: 110% !important;
}
.list-inner div {
  padding: .3em 0 .5em !important;
}
Safe91 wrote:2 / when we click in "Photos Voyages" in the top menu, i want to display mega menu but not the "Photos Voyages" page. I tried to remove evry module of this page, hide evrything but there's always a page wich appear ( totally free ). I'm looking for a solution wich could work only for one selection of the top menu.
You cannot really disable the page itself, as it will always be a page as long as it is a page ;) You can however prevent it from being clicked by going to the page > MENU settings, and check the "Click toggle" and/or the "Disable link" checkboxes. This will effectively prevent the visitor from being able to click this page in the menu.

You could also redirect the page, for example to the first child page, but this probably not necessary if you do the above.

Safe91

12 Nov 2017, 04:56

Double thanks for you !

1 / i set this code wich work perfectly
Code
.list-inner a {
  font-size: .60rem !important;
  line-height: 120% !important;
}
.list-inner div {
  padding: .1em 0 .1em !important;
}
I also set Advanced menu with 6 columns and it looks complete for me on my screen. May i suggest adding on "List columns" help in the page setting :
- column number start by 0 and not by 1. Ex. : 0 correspond to your first sub folder.
- column number doesn't follow sub folders number. Ex. :  if your three first sub folders names are "1.test / 4.data / 8.mouse" and you want your menu display them like this  "mouse|data|test", you have to set "2|1|0" and not 8|4|1

2 / Setting click toggle AND Disable link, works perfectly.

As we say in France : Merci beaucoup mjau-mjau !
Note for myself : don't shoot thaï islands anymore ... 

kasketor

14 May 2018, 13:50

si si on est la...
je suis nouveau sur x3 j'avais la version 1 de imagevue donc old school et la j'ai un petit probleme.
je suis parti de la page d’accueil demo pour pouvoir faire ma page. j'ai reussi a modifier pas mal de choses mais j'ai supprimer les 3 dossier qui apparaissaient en dessous du fullscreen slideshow. comment les rajouter? via code html?
merci

Thomas
Experienced

14 May 2018, 14:37

Le mieux c'est de télécharger à nouveau l'archive et de remettre les dossiers manquants.