Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Claude-Alain
Topic Author

Galerie Imagvue bloquée !

29 Sep 2015, 12:20

Bonjour,

Photographe indépendant, j'ai une galerie Imagevue depuis plusieurs années qui fonctionnait parfaitement jusqu'il y a quelques jours. Je n'ai pourtant rien changé ni fait de mise à jour dernièrement.

Lorsqu'on tente d'accéder via l'url du site, le chargement se bloque ainsi :

Qui aurait une idée sur ce que je devrais vérifier/faire pour régler le problème ?

Déjà merci ! :-)

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Galerie Imagvue bloquée !

30 Sep 2015, 00:09

Imagevue V1 from 2004? :shock:

Not sure where you even found a copy, or if it was copied over from some other location. It seems incomplete or misconfigured. Here is on error at least http://instants-choisis.ch/upload/getco ... n=language.

Sorry, can't help with this, why are you using an ancient outdated version?

Claude-Alain
Topic Author

30 Sep 2015, 02:34

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reply.
Why should I change something that worked for years without any issue? That's why I still displayed my galleries in Imaguvue V1.
It always worked fine till some days ago and since I didn't change anything recently, it's annoying to see the gallery down ...

I now plan to update it with Imagevue V3 but this version is not available yet. So I really would like to make my V1 galleries work for some more moths. As a photographer, I dont have much software skills. Could you help me?

Many thanks

Claude-Alain

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

30 Sep 2015, 04:33

Claude-Alain wrote:Why should I change something that worked for years without any issue? That's why I still displayed my galleries in Imaguvue V1.
Nothing "wrong" in that of course ;) But the internet moves forward faster than anything in this world, and your V1 gallery won't work on any mobile device either (which should be quite important don't you think?). At the same time, it's built on technologies from perhaps 10 years ago? That is why we struggle constantly ourselves to renew ourselves.
Claude-Alain wrote:It always worked fine till some days ago and since I didn't change anything recently, it's annoying to see the gallery down ...
Basically your server host changed something ... maybe they upgraded software and/or disabled or enabled some module. In any case, when they changed something, without notifying you, they broke some backwards technology from 10 years ago. Simple as that, as even Imagevue V1 doesn't break itself.
Claude-Alain wrote:I now plan to update it with Imagevue V3 but this version is not available yet. So I really would like to make my V1 galleries work for some more moths. As a photographer, I dont have much software skills. Could you help me?
If you can give me FTP, I can take a look around ... but as mentioned, we can't and don't intend to re-code Imagevue V1, so I can't guarantee anything. If it was Imagevue X2, at least it would have been updated to a certain degree of recent years technology standards ...

Claude-Alain
Topic Author

30 Sep 2015, 04:56

Thanks Karl. I PM you FTP access.

Claude-Alain
Topic Author

02 Oct 2015, 05:46

Hi Karl,

Did you already take a look at my galery?

Thanks

Claude-Alain

Claude-Alain
Topic Author

09 Oct 2015, 04:34

I finally upgraded to V2. Thanks.